What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device (computer, tablet, or mobile phone) when you visit a website. They allow the website to remember your preferences, login details, and other settings. Cookies can also be used to track your behavior on the website and show you personalized ads.
What cookies do we use?
We use the following types of cookies on marriageada.org:
- Essential cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function properly. They enable you to navigate the website, use its features, and access secure areas.
- Analytics cookies: These cookies help us understand how visitors use our website. They collect information about your visit, such as the pages you visit and the links you click. We use this information to improve our website and provide better user experience.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies are used to show you personalized ads based on your browsing behavior on our website and other websites.
How can you control cookies?
You can control cookies by adjusting your browser settings. Most browsers allow you to block or delete cookies. However, please note that blocking or deleting cookies may affect your experience on our website and limit some of its features.
You can also opt-out of personalized advertising by using the following links:
- For users in the US: https://optout.aboutads.info/?c=2&lang=EN
- For users in the EU: https://www.youronlinechoices.eu/